Electrosurgical unit (MAX Series)
Our MAX Series HF generators have the functions of bloodless cutting, electrocauterization, electrocoagulation and high efficient electrocoagulation. It comes with automatic compensation function, memory setting and pad testing. All our devices can be used in different type of operations such as:
General surgery, Cardiac surgery, Gynaecology, Othopaedics, Neurosurgery, Microsurgery and more.
Flexibility and reliability
– Much more effiecient than low frequency, produces less heat,
not to mention sparkle, resulting in less burned tissue
– Fast healing with excellent results
– Provides smooth cuts with optimal perfomance on adipose tissues.
– Plug & Play – automatic identification of instruments as soon it is connected
Safety and convenience
– The device provides safe and convenient device control to meet
all your surgical needs in an operation room.
-By pressing 2 buttons (or more) will shut down the power for
– The device automatically monitors the attachment of the patient
plate to check adequate connection with the patient
-An alarm will sound and output power is stopped for safety
Various cutting, coagulation and bipolar modes
– The modalities required to perform an operation as functional cutting
(Pure Cut, Blend1, Blend2, Blend3), coagulation (Spray), bipolar coagulaution (Soft)
are available in optimized wave form of HF mode to achieve the desired surgical
Pure cutting and powerful coag
– The device offers the performance of smooth and powerful coagulation according
to your surgical needs with pure cutting abscene of spark and carbonization that
exists in other electrosurgical devices.
Spray coagulation function
– The spray coagulation function enables the device to provide a faster coagulation and
stable clinical results can be achieved.
The operation time is much shorter with hemostatis and coagulation.